The company makes no representation that the Sites is appropriate or available in other locations other than where it is operated by Company. The information provided on the Sites is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Sites. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the Sites. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Sites or use the Company Services.
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT BY ACKNOWLEDGING SUCH ACCEPTANCE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (IF APPLICABLE) AND ALSO BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT, OR TO MODIFICATIONS THAT THE COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THIS AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OR CONTINUE TO USE OR ACCESS THE COMPANY SERVICES OR THE SITES.
Regarding Your Registration
By using the Simsy Ventures LLC Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use our Sites; and
- your use of the Company Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You also agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Sites’ registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Sites for any other purpose other than that for which Simsy Ventures LLC makes them available. The Sites may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Simsy Ventures LLC. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Sites designed to prevent or restrict access to the Sites, or any portion of the Sites
- attempting to impersonate another user or person or using the username of another user
- criminal or tortious activity
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Sites
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Sites’ content
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, using or launching, developing, or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Sites, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Company employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Company Services to you
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Sites or the networks or services connected to the Sites
- making any unauthorized use of the Company Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from the Company
- tricking, defrauding, or misleading Company and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords
- using any information obtained from the Sites in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- using the Company Services as part of any effort to compete with the Company or to provide services as a service bureau
- using the Sites in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the Sites (“Simsy Ventures LLC’s Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Simsy Ventures LLC and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Simsy Ventures LLC’s content includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, Sites’ designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics. All Simsy Ventures LLC graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks, or trade dress of Simsy Ventures LLC in the United States and/or other countries. Simsy Ventures LLC trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Simsy Ventures LLC.
Simsy Ventures LLC’s content on the Sites is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, aggregated, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Provided that you are eligible to use the Sites, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Sites and the Simsy Ventures LLC Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Simsy Ventures LLC Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Simsy Ventures LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Sites and Simsy Ventures LLC Content and Marks.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Sites contain (or you may be sent through the Sites or the Simsy Ventures LLC Services) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party accessed through the Sites or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Sites, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Sites and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any websites to which you navigate from the Sites or relating to any applications you use or install from the Sites. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and Simsy Ventures LLC takes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third-party.
Simsy Ventures LLC reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
- monitor the Sites for violations of this Agreement;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Simsy Ventures LLC’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in Simsy Ventures LLC-‘s sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user’s contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Simsy Ventures LLC policy;
- in Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the Sites or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Simsy Ventures LLC’s systems;
- otherwise, manage the Sites in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Simsy Ventures LLC and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Sites.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
If you believe that content available on or through our Sites infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent by mail, email, or faxed notice (“Notification”) providing the information described below, which Notification is pursuant to DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that content located on or linked to our Sites infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney. Our Sites has a policy of terminating repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
All Notifications should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Address: 447 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Suite# 38, New York, NY 10013, USA
Email: [email protected]
We also will advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory Counter Notification procedure described below by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Sites or are otherwise a user or member of the Sites, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us using the contact information below.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES AND THE COMPANY SERVICES, TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, AND COMPANY MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITES AND THE COMPANY SERVICES, DELETE YOUR PROFILE AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION.
In order to protect the integrity of the Sites and Company Services, Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain IP addresses from accessing the Sites and Company Services.
Any provisions of this Agreement that, in order to fulfill the purposes of such provisions, need to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement, shall be deemed to survive for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN STATES ALLOW YOU TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR OBLIGATION, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE COMPANY’S THIRD BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXCLUDING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. TO CANCEL, CALL A COMPANY CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION LISTED BELOW IN THIS AGREEMENT OR BY ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS. THIS SECTION APPLIES ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN STATES WITH SUCH LAWS.
If Company terminates or suspends your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third-party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third-party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
The Company may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Sites and revisions will be indicated by date. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Company Services after any such modification becomes effective. The Company may also, at its discretion, choose to alert all users with whom it maintains email information of such modifications by means of an email to their most recently provided email address. It is therefore important that you regularly review this Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure you are informed of changes. You agree that you will periodically check the Sites for updates to this Agreement and you will read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes. Modifications to this Agreement shall be effective after posting.
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Company Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Company Services.
If there is a dispute between users of the Sites, or between users and any third-party, you understand and agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release the Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Company Services.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement and all aspects of the Sites and Company Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Wyoming, without regard to conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to informal dispute resolution or arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts located in USA County, State of Wyoming, and you hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts. Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded from this Agreement. Additionally, the application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) is excluded from this Agreement. In no event shall any claim, action, or proceeding by you related in any way to the Sites or Company Services be instituted more than two (2) years after the cause of action arose.
- Informal Resolution. To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to this Agreement (“Dispute”), you and Company agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one person to the other.
- Binding Arbitration. If you and Company are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, either you or Company may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. The determination of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, Company will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in USA County, State of Wyoming. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you and Company may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- Restrictions. You and the Company agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Company, and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (1) no arbitration shall be joined with any other; (2) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (3) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
- Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration. You and Company agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (1) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect or concerning the validity of any of your or Company’s intellectual property rights; (2) any dispute related to or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (3) any claim for injunctive relief. If this Section is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither you nor the Company will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this Section found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and you and Company agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Occasionally there may be information on the Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
The Company cannot control the nature of all of the content available on the Sites. By operating the Sites, Company does not represent or imply that Company endorses any blogs, contributions, or other content available on or linked to by the Sites, including without limitation content hosted on third-party websites or provided by third-party applications, or that Company believes contributions, blogs or other content to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. We do not control and are not responsible for unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Sites or in connection with any contributions. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Sites or Company Services.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND COMPANY SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND THE COMPANY SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR SITES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITES, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITES OR COMPANY SERVICES, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITES BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE SITES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR COMPANY SERVICES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE COMPANY SERVICES DURING THE PERIOD OF THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from and against, any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your contributed content, use of the Company Services, and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify the Company, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with the Company’s defense of such claims. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to Company shall be given by email to the address listed in the contact information below. Any notices given to you shall be given to the email address you provided during the registration process, or such other address as each party may specify. Notice shall be deemed to be given twenty-four (24) hours after the email is sent unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. We may also choose to send notices by regular mail.
Our Sites will maintain certain data that you transfer to the Sites for the purpose of the performance of the Company Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Company Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are primarily responsible for all data that you have transferred or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Company Services. You agree that Company shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against the Company arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Your use of the Company Services includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO RELATING TO THE COMPANY SERVICES, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
Users are allowed on Simsy Ventures LLC to transmit and receive valid electronic signatures in the United States under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) of 2000 and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) of 1999 as adopted by individual states. Users’ signatures and identities are not authenticated on Simsy Ventures LLC.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Company Services. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. This Agreement and your account may not be assigned by you without our express written consent. The Company may assign any or all of its rights and obligations to others at any time. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and the Company as a result of this Agreement or use of the Sites and Company Services. Upon Company’s request, you will furnish Company with any documentation, substantiation, or releases necessary to verify your compliance with this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement will not be construed against Company by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of this Agreement and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute this Agreement.
WEBSITE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION
PLEASE NOTE that our website (https://www.simsyventures.com/) is developed in the English language which covers approx. 1.35 billion out of 7.8 billion population. In order to communicate with the rest of the population in their local language, we are using a third-party language translation plug-in to automatically convert & display the Site content from English to other languages on the fly without any human validation or contextual meaning validation. Hence the accuracy of the translation or meaning may not be accurate. Due to this, we take no responsibility for what content is presented or meant on our Sites in non-English languages.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Company Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Company Services, please contact the Company as set forth below or, if any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, and you are a California resident, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 “R” Street, Sacramento, California 95814 or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
Simsy Ventures LLC
Address: 447 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Suite# 38, New York, NY 10013, USA
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the Site or the Services, please contact Simsy Ventures LLC in the United States at [email protected].
Effective May 15, 2022. Simsy Ventures LLC may make changes to this Agreement in the future.
Last updated February 28, 2023.